corner corner A Christmas Tail (The Complete Primrose Terrace)

A Christmas Tail (The Complete Primrose Terrace)
by Cressida McLaughlin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/7/2018

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 07, 2018

From the back of the book:
"Cat Palmer realises that bringing a puppy into work is a bad idea - especially when it gets her the sack. Deciding it's the perfect opportunity to launch a dog-walking business, Cat enlists the help of flatmates Polly and Joe. After all Primrose Terrace, the street where they live, is full of home-alone hounds."

I enjoyed this book but the title is a bit misleading. Only the last handful of chapters are actually set at Christmas!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I'm sending this book out as part of a parcel for the dog, cat or horse carousel. I hope the recipient enjoys it.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Arrived today. It's -18 C outside, so very well chosen. Thank you also for all the funfair themed goodies and most of all the Glen of Imaal Terrier card which I have never seen!