corner corner The Child

The Child
by Fiona Barton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 1/6/2018

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 06, 2018

I enjoyed this one more than The Widow. Much more of a page turner for me.

Reserved keeta1 ~ wishlist tag

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Thank you brunton11 for this book and the 3 others that came with it, along with extra labels and release bags! You're a star :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, September 13, 2018

A bit of a slow burner to start, but the short chapters and intriguing mystery kept me reading. I also enjoyed this one more than The Widow.

When a paragraph in an evening newspaper reveals a decades-old tragedy, most readers barely give it a glance. But for three strangers it's impossible to ignore.
For one woman, it's a reminder of the worst thing that ever happened to her.
For another, it reveals the dangerous possibility that her darkest secret is about to be discovered.
And for the third, a journalist, it's the first clue in a hunt to uncover the truth.
The Child's story will be told.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Released 1 day ago (9/25/2018 1:00 AM UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday and Happy reading :)