corner corner Attack on Titan Guidebook: INSIDE & OUTSIDE

Attack on Titan Guidebook: INSIDE & OUTSIDE
by Hajime Isayama | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 12/20/2017

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I got this slightly-battered softcover at a local Savers thrift shop. It's a guide to the phenomenal manga and anime series, which I've enjoyed despite its relentlessly-violent and grim premise. (This book includes a papercraft version of the Colossal Titan's head; I was tempted to cut it out and build it, but decided to leave it in place for a future finder to play with.)

This book includes loads of material about the storyline, characters, voice actors, and creators, with amusing in-character interviews to lighten things up a bit. There's new artwork as well, and a bonus section including the early concept-art of the first chapter of the manga.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the series and its adaptations and spinoffs.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Brookline Ball Park in Brookline, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Brookline Ball Park in Brookline, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]