corner corner Y is for Yesterday

Hello stranger!

Y is for Yesterday
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 3/11/2018

status (set by keeta1): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, March 11, 2018

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, March 12, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/31/2018 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

To be posted as soon as finished as part of the wishlist tag, made a good start last night so on its way soon

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thanks Edwardstreet :)
Hubby will be especially pleased to see this, as he's read all the others in the series. I haven't quite managed that, but have them all on hand for when I'm in the mood for a bit of Kinsey. Pity this alphabet will end here :(