corner corner The Bees

The Bees
by Carol Ann Duffy | Poetry
Registered by LittleSuz of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/17/2017

status (set by bookfrogster): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LittleSuz from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017

I can recognise that this is well-written poetry and some individual poems were quite fun to read. But very little, other than some of the poems about Duffy's dying mother (which were very poignant) stayed with me afterwards. Somehow this collection failed to strike a real connection with me.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleSuz at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/17/2017 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Old Gang meetup

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Caught at the Old Gang meet up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2018

I enjoyed this selection of poems. I plan to pass this book onto a fellow poetry fan.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/10/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is now with it's next reader.