corner corner Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
by A. A. Milne | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/14/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 14, 2017

This is one of more than 90 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on November 26, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 15, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures WINNIE THE POOH on its cover. Becky was a Winnie the Pooh fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!