corner corner Embers

Embers
by Sándor Márai | Literature & Fiction
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 12/12/2017

status (set by tobysrus): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I am not really sure how this came into my possession, I think it was one of the books we cleared off my Mom's bookshelves but it is so unlike anything she would read. It is odd and strangely compelling and makes me think of a European art house film, all shadows and memories of past glories. I'm not sure if I really liked it but it was worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at Tatte - Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/13/2017 UTC) at Tatte - Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at December 2017 Boston BookCrossers Meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingedithdollwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Caught at the Dec. 2017 meet-up, beautifully written and translated.

Jan. 2018 released into Community bookcase/cafeteria lower level One Ashburton Place Boston, MA 02108

Journal Entry 4 by wingedithdollwing at Winthrop, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Pulled back and released Feb. 2018 to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 5 by haahaahaa98 at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

To be released at Saturday bookcrossing meeting, February 2018!

Journal Entry 6 by tobysrus at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 26, 2018

Picked up at the Boston Bookcrossing meeting. Looks interesting.