corner corner Someone Named Eva

Someone Named Eva
by Joan M. Wolf | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 12/7/2017

status (set by bookstogive): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (12/12/2017 UTC) at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sharing my excess books with Little Free Library #16488 in Tacoma, Washington, USA. Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book: