corner corner Garfield Potbelly of Gold: His 50th Book

Garfield Potbelly of Gold: His 50th Book
by Jim Davis | Humor
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/2/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 02, 2017

This is one of more than 90 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on November 26, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 D for December Release Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the name GARFIELD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!