corner corner Freelance Death

Freelance Death
by Andrew Taylor | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by rainbow3 of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/30/2017

status (set by rainbow3): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by rainbow3 from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2017

“After Arabella Lorton, a beautiful freelance photographer, falls to her death, Celia Prentisse questions the activities of six people, including her boyfriend William Dougal, all connected with the same public relations agency.” From fantasticfiction.com

‘Taylor’s fifth and intricate story about amiable, amoral William Dougal moves him even closer to the top of the British first division.’ TIME OUT

FREELANCE DEATH – ANDREW TAYLOR (1989) | ISBN: 9781444765663 | Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton Ltd
---------------------

Book courtesy of Book Donors www.bookdonors.co.uk one of the sponsors of BLOODY SCOTLAND, Scotland’s International Crime Writing Festival held in Stirling, Scotland Sep 2016. www.bloodyscotland.com One of the many free books they were generously handing out over the festival. I’ve managed to register my 2017 book stockpile from the same source so it was high time I dug out the rest of my 2016 stash and made sure they are registered too.

Journal Entry 2 by rainbow3 at Jeremiah's Taproom, 8 Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 20, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (5/20/2018 UTC) at Jeremiah's Taproom, 8 Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Planned release at a BookSwap/BookCrossing MeetUp. - Releasing this unread, though in fact itching to read it, as my enjoyment some years ago of THE AMERICAN BOY, a riveting historical crime novel, highlighted this author as one to watch out for! HOWEVER this is book five in a series of eight and I have read not of any the others so far AND major de-cluttering & house clearing means this must continue travelling… TRAVEL SAFELY WEE BOOK!!!
---------------------

Hello book finder, if you aren't familiar with BookCrossing – WELCOME!

Feel free to keep this book it is yours to do with as you wish, read it, share it, keep it, or pass it on to keep it travelling. I hope you will enjoy this book and make a little journal entry! You can leave notes anonymously. Check out BookCrossing - it's a fun community of readers! If you do join quoting my name – rainbow3 – as your referrer would be very gratifying. Thank you and HAPPY READING!