corner corner Catmas Carols

Catmas Carols
by Laurie Loughlin | Humor
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/25/2017

status (set by ShirleyA): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2017

Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, December 01, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This is for the song themed Secret Sunset Mission release. Slightly cheating by giving to another Bookcrosser who like cats and carols.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by ShirleyA at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thank you to my friend Poodlesister for this little gem. Purrfect for a cat lover at Christmas! Will find another cat lover to pass it to - have someone in mind for Christmas 2018...