corner corner Confessor

Confessor
by John Gardner | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 11/23/2017

status (set by hedwig_book): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, November 23, 2017

This book has been donated to me for the purpose of BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, December 14, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/14/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!)

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You can choose to be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by hedwig_book at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, December 16, 2017

Took the book from bookspot, HC Utrecht. Great place to find books. I read till page 40 . By then I already figured out the ending and could not bring myself to read the why and how. I will take it back for the next person.