corner corner Whistling for the Elephants

Little Free Book Box

Whistling for the Elephants
by Sandi Toksvig | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSouthVillaswing of Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/16/2017

status (set by Poodlesister): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthVillaswing from Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2017

Left in my little free book box by a kind neighbour so I've registered it to see how far it travels. If you've picked this up please do think about leaving a book back in the box at some point in the future so we can continue to keep our books being circulated and read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthVillaswing at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/16/2017 UTC) at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving in my little free book box at the bottom of South Villas. Please do leave a quick journal entry and let me know where it ended up. And if you’ve finished with it, I’d love it if you could return it to the little free book box for someone else to pick up and enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthVillaswing at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Rescued from my little free book box to release to the bookcrossing meet up as I thought it was one that looked interesting (and now I know people are looking for books with elephant in the title)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 25, 2018

Picked up at the London Meet Up for Ardachy for his elephant themed release in Ipswich.