corner corner the Mummy

by Anne Rice | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 3/24/2004

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I bought this second hand from Amazon... the British edition has a wonderful "Tutankhamun" face on the cover - much more exciting that the American covers.

I will read this when I am in the mood for total brain relaxant pulp fiction.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Thursday, October 28, 2004

This novel is as mad as anything else Anne Rice has ever written. However, it is one of the least gory and shocking books of hers I have read. I quite liked it - the bizarre tale of Ramses brought back to life in Edwardian England.

I will release this into the wild for someone else to enjoy. I hope you enjoy the book. Please make a journal entry to let me know you have found it. When finished with the book, please leave it in the wild again for someone else to find. Thanks so much - welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Friday, December 31, 2004

Reserved for a book relay

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Time to send this book out into the world!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at Culverden Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Culverden Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom