corner corner A Sunburnt Childhood: Growing Up in the Territory

A Sunburnt Childhood: Growing Up in the Territory
by Toni Tapp Coutts | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by gilliap of Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on 11/19/2017

status (set by gilliap): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by gilliap from Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Found on my bookshelf for release in Week 45 Never Judge a Book by its Cover 2017 Author – B,C or D

My book is a hard copy, with this cover, but the only references to hard copies do not have the cover, and I like the pictures, reminds me of the book

Journal Entry 2 by gilliap at Anglican Op. Shop in Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at Anglican Op. Shop in Mandurah, Western Australia Australia

Welcome to Bookcrossing. I hope you enjoy this book and site.
Please make a journal entry to let us know you have found this book, you may remain anonymous if you prefer
Hopefully you will read it , release it ‘in the wild’, or pass it on to someone else.
If you love it feel free to keep it, but please make a journal entry so we can track its journey
If you join Bookcrossing you will be notified where the book travels. Remember membership is free and all information confidential, the site is spam free and your e-mail address is never given out.
I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I do