corner corner The Footprints of God

The Footprints of God
by Greg Iles | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/14/2017

status (set by Firegirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I selected this book on 11/11/17 at newly reopened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/30/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book at the February 2018 meetup of BCinDC at La Madeleine.

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word FOOT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

This book was left over at today's BC-in-DC meetup, so I snagged it for my hospital's book cart.

Journal Entry 6 by wingFiregirlwing at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on the book and magazine cart in the main lobby. Counts for the "Keep Them Moving" release challenge.