corner corner The Sparrow: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle)

The Sparrow: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle)
by Mary Doria Russell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 11/13/2017

status (set by ghir): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, November 13, 2017

A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away.

This is one of the best books I have ever read. I picked up a copy to share with someone else.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is on the wishlist of a local BookCrosser, so I will pass it along at the holiday party.

Journal Entry 3 by Spatial at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

A Wishlist book given to me at the BCinDC Christmas Party.
Thank you, 6of8!

Journal Entry 4 by Spatial at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (12/27/2017 UTC) at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I received 2 copies of this book, somehow lol, at the BCinDC Christmas party. The other book was from SqueakyChu. I'm not 100% sure that this is the copy that's in the box! Oops! But I will Double-check after the New Year... I'm pretty sure this is correct.

Anyway, I am sending this one on to ghir, courtesy of the Wishlist Tag game!

Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingghirwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 30, 2017

Arrived safely in the mail today. Thank you, Spatial and 6of8, for sharing.