corner corner The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/12/2017

status (set by SqnutZips): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 12, 2017

I selected this book on 11/11/17 at newly reopened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 02, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I am releasing this book for The First Line Game at the annual BookCrossing party at the home of authorauthor. The first line of this book is:

It was 7 minutes after midnight.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 D for December Release Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the name TIM.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

Picked this book from the annual BCinDC"1st line wrap it up" holiday party,
which is always a loads of fun gathering of good people, good books and good food. The 1st line of this book which attracted my attention is

"It was 7 minutes after midnight."