corner corner I, Sniper (Bob Lee Swagger Novels)

I, Sniper (Bob Lee Swagger Novels)
by Stephen Hunter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/12/2017

status (set by Knox9thFloor): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 12, 2017

I selected this book on 11/11/17 at newly reopened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (1/1/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 20, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland, during a BCinDC BookCrossing meetup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

From today's BC-in-DC meeting, to be released.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).