corner corner Light on Snow

Light on Snow
by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction
Registered by powaybabe of Poway, California USA on 11/11/2017

status (set by Badgerjim): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by powaybabe from Poway, California USA on Saturday, November 11, 2017

12 year old Nicky and her widowed father find a newborn baby in the snow. through the days that follow, Nicky and her father and an unexpected visitor must face decisions that are both heartbreaking and redemptive. I loved this book and recommend it. I am sending it to my birthday buddy, whiskeyjane.

Journal Entry 2 by powaybabe at Poway, California USA on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (11/11/2017 UTC) at Poway, California USA

sending this book to my birthday buddy, whiskeyjane.

Journal Entry 3 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, November 20, 2017

This book arrived safely in the mail yesterday. Anita is one of my fave authors. Thank you for the birthday gifts powaybabe!

Journal Entry 4 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 5 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, August 05, 2018

I finished reading this April 2018. It was a good story. I really like Anita Shreve

FROM BACK COVER: Twelve-year-old Nicky and her widowed father find a newborn baby in the snow. Through the days that follow, Nicky and her father and an unexpected visitor must face decisions that are both heartbreaking and redemptive

Journal Entry 6 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, August 10, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/14/2018 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

In the mail to .. for a LFL in Maine

Journal Entry 7 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Wednesday, September 05, 2018

This book arrived today in Maine. Thank you! My wife wants a look at it before I put it our Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Friday, September 14, 2018

My wife enjoyed the book, and now it is going out to the Little Free Library in front of our house.

Journal Entry 9 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Friday, September 14, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.