corner corner The Elfstones of Shannara (Shannara, No. 2)

The Elfstones of Shannara (Shannara, No. 2)
by Terry Brooks | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/31/2017

status (set by Knox9thFloor): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

This is one of 32 books (mostly fantasy) that were donated to the Little Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720) on 10/29/17 by a family friend who lives in Clarksburg, Maryland. Thank you so much for sharing your books with us!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (11/5/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 16, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland, during a BCinDC BookCrossing meetup.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

From today's BC-in-DC meeting, to be released.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).