corner corner The Nobodies Album

The Nobodies Album
by Carolyn Parkhurst | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on 10/30/2017

status (set by josierivers): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 30, 2017

Reading now!

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Very good book! Intricate and complex, it's a glimpse into the potency of death and the precious vagaries of life. I wish the ending had been a bit more satisfying in some way, but I enjoyed the read and found it very suspenseful. An extremely non-traditional murder mystery and much more.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to dvg as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 10, 2017

I have read, "The Dogs of Babel" and "Lost and Found" by this author and enjoyed both these unique stories. I am looking forward to reading this title very soon. Thank you so much, ReallyBookish, for tagging me with this wishlist book. Happy Dance!

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 23, 2018

Carolyn Parkhurst has a unique way of telling a story that pulls you right in to the book. This book has everything for a reader to love: a family saga, murder, music and an author.

Actually, the murder is only a portion of this read. The heart of it is the story of the family and the decisions made that bring the plot together. Plus, the main character is an author and uses some of her work to tell the story. How? Read it and you will see!

As with all Parkhurst stories so far, I get immersed quickly, hate to put it down, enjoy every page and am happy with the ending. What more can a reader ask for? More, I want more by Parkhurst to read.

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (3/8/2018 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Decided to share this one with my friend, JosieRivers. This is the third book I have read by this author and she has a unique way of telling a story. This one is no different. I really enjoyed the story and how it was told. The mystery of the murder, the who dun it, surprised me. That said, I must share it with someone who has shared many a good mystery with me. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, March 24, 2018

This surprise book arrived the other day. Looks intriguing, thanks!!