corner corner The Nobodies Album

The Nobodies Album
by Carolyn Parkhurst | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on 10/30/2017

status (set by dvg): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 30, 2017

Reading now!

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Very good book! Intricate and complex, it's a glimpse into the potency of death and the precious vagaries of life. I wish the ending had been a bit more satisfying in some way, but I enjoyed the read and found it very suspenseful. An extremely non-traditional murder mystery and much more.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to dvg as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 10, 2017

I have read, "The Dogs of Babel" and "Lost and Found" by this author and enjoyed both these unique stories. I am looking forward to reading this title very soon. Thank you so much, ReallyBookish, for tagging me with this wishlist book. Happy Dance!