corner corner The Dress Shop of Dreams

The Dress Shop of Dreams
by Menna van Praag | Women's Fiction
Registered by Katisha50 of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/21/2017

status (set by Molyneux): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Katisha50 from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Jumble Sale leftover.

Journal Entry 2 by Katisha50 at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Towcester meetup. Will be lovely to see people, and to bring Birmingham books a little further south.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMolyneuxwing at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Picked this up at the BookCrossing meetup at Towcester Mill Brewery I do like a bit of chick-lit now and then!