corner corner Seven Stones to Stand or Fall: A Collection of Outlander Fiction

Seven Stones to Stand or Fall: A Collection of Outlander Fiction
by Diana Gabaldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 10/20/2017

status (set by bookczuk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, October 20, 2017

I picked and chose among the stories as there were some that interested me more than others. Ultimately, I found it's been too long since I read the last of the big books, )most of which I adored, some of which I read because I was too far in to bail), and my interest has slackened. Forever and always, though, I will remember the point in which Outlander captured my reading soul.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston Tri-county area in -- Wild Released somewhere in state --, South Carolina USA on Friday, October 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2017 UTC) at Charleston Tri-county area in -- Wild Released somewhere in state --, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.