corner corner The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky | Teens
Registered by wingFemke85wing of Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on 10/18/2017

status (set by Mecu): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingFemke85wing from Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Currently reading

Journal Entry 2 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Bookray list:

Delphireader - Greece - Int’l
Lambygirl - Canada - US/Canada
Valpete - US - Int´l
Peacemonger - US - Int’l

Journal Entry 3 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Monday, April 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (4/16/2018 UTC) at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden

Sending the book on its journey.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thank you, the book has arrived in it's first destination. I have couple of books ahead of it, I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, July 29, 2018

I am so so so so so sorry this book has been with me for ages. I started reading it and put it aside as I needed to concentrate in finishing studies for spring - apparently I forgot it as I found it while rearranging my bookshelf. But now it's finished and ready to move on. I did like it, but I was a bit surprised to see it was written in letters. I know Charlie was young, but there were moments I was a bit frustrated with him being a bit too childish. But then again, he was just about to start learning about life.

I'll PM Mecu and pass the book along soon. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, July 29, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/30/2018 UTC) at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland

The book will start it's journey to Mecu. Enjoy! :)

*********************************
Congratulations, you've found a book I've released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you know or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, August 02, 2018

The book is here. I have to finish my current read first, but then I can get to this interesting looking little book. Thanks for sharing!