corner corner The Silver Slippers (Magic Charm Book)

The Silver Slippers (Magic Charm Book)
by Elizabeth Koda-Callan | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/18/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

This is one of 92 books that came in to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a donation on September, 23, 2017 from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 15, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/21/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word SILVER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 31, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!