corner corner Baby Goofy's Missing Mitten

Baby Goofy's Missing Mitten
by Grolier (publisher) | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/17/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

This is one of 92 books that came in to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a donation on September, 23, 2017 from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/6/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OF and BABY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, April 06, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!