corner corner Justin Morgan Had a Horse

Justin Morgan Had a Horse
by Marguerite Henry | Children's Books
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 10/16/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Becky loved horses and riding, so she probably would've enjoyed this book.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (2/8/2018 UTC) at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

Becky would have celebrated her 17th birthday next week, so this book is being released in her memory.

Left on the counter by the condiments in the Four Points Lodge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!