corner corner The Museum of Innocence

The Museum of Innocence
by Orhan Pamuk | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/15/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

A book that I was given by a friend to share. She gave it very high marks and said it was quite compelling reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today and I hope it finds a new friend.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

I selected this book from the bookshelf of Potbelly's before I left today's BCinDC meetup there. Thanks for this book, 6of8.