corner corner The Museum of Innocence

The Museum of Innocence
by Orhan Pamuk | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/15/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

A book that I was given by a friend to share. She gave it very high marks and said it was quite compelling reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (10/15/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today and I hope it finds a new friend.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

I selected this book from the bookshelf of Potbelly's before I left today's BCinDC meetup there. Thanks for this book, 6of8.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/2/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!