corner corner The Secret of Orchard Cottage

The Secret of Orchard Cottage
by Alex Brown | Literature & Fiction
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 10/14/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 14, 2017

This excellent quality paperback was given to me by my friend Audrey W. for bookcrossing.
It tells the story of April Wilson who feels like a part of her is lost forever after the death of her husband. Hoping to piece herself together again she returns to a village where she has spent many happy summers.
My shelves are groaning at the moment so I'm reserving this book for another bookcrosser who I hope will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 26, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (10/27/2017 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent c/o Royal Mail to another bookcrosser along with another surprise book.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by songofdarkness at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2017

Received as a control release. Thank you :)

Journal Entry 4 by songofdarkness at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018

Found this one on my kindle so time for it to go to pastures new.

Journal Entry 5 by songofdarkness at -- Controlled Release in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/12/2018 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world.

Please consider using me, songofdarkness, as your referral member.

Happy reading :)

Journal Entry 6 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Received today as a controlled release plus a bookcrossing bookmark....via Royal Mail from songofdarkness, who spotted it on my wish list...Thank you! This book has found it's way back to Norfolk!..having previously been on daffodil-2's bookshelf.Incidently we were at school together and she introduced me to book crossing!
I really enjoyed this book...a good mixture of romance, humour and sadness...a combination of stories from different perspectives and people....and the course of love never runs smooth,but thankfully a lovely conclusion.

Journal Entry 7 by Widget-1 at on a bench overlooking the lake in Blickling, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/26/2018 UTC) at on a bench overlooking the lake in Blickling, Norfolk United Kingdom

As it's a nice sunny morning ...although a bit breezy,I'm going to take my young dog for a nice walk around Blickling lake.I plan to leave this book on one of the seats around the lake.
To the Finder: I hope you enjoy reading this book.Please journal your find (you can do this anonymously if you wish)...better still join up.It's free,secure and fun! When you have read the book,do come back and journal what you thought of it,before either releasing it back into the wild for a stranger to find or give it to a friend (controlled release). Don't forget to make a release note. Thank you.

Journal Entry 8 by GavsNoGoon at Norwich, -- Parks (National and County) -- United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thankyou for leaving this book for us to find . We found it on bench in Blickling Hall Estate , Norfolk . I started the book but didn't finish it , but I think my wife will enjoy it more than me . We had not heard of bookcrossing before but think it is a wonderful idea . We have a holiday home on the Norfolk coast and will take it home to Cambridgeshire and then release it into the wild there .

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I found this book in Cambridge and as I enjoy reading I took it home. It was a good read with lots of diverse and interesting characters. I shall take this book to London and leave it for someone else to enjoy and pass on.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 03, 2018

Found on a bench in st james park