corner corner Love Stinks! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, No. 15)

Love Stinks! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, No. 15)
by Nancy E. Krulik | Teens
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 10/13/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, October 13, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Becky was born on Valentine's Day and it was her favorite holiday, so she probably would have enjoyed this story about Valentine's Day.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Bugsby's Pizza Restaurant & Sports Bar in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Bugsby's Pizza Restaurant & Sports Bar in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Today is the 17th anniversary of Becky's birth, so this book is being released as a celebration of her life and the legacy of her love.

Left on the bench outside the restaurant.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!