corner corner The Dry

The Dry
by Jane Harper | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 10/12/2017

status (set by earthcaroleanne): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 12, 2017

On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Heading to Auckland now...

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, December 18, 2017

Thanks marmee463, the book is here already and I'm looking forward to reading it, so may push it up the mountain a bit :)

WHO REALLY KILLED THE HADLER FAMILY? It hasn't rained in Kiewarra for two years. Tensions in the farming community become unbearable when three members of the Hadler family are discovered shot to death on their property. Everyone assumes Luke Hadler committed suicide after slaughtering his wife and six-year-old son. Federal Police investigator Aaron Falk returns to his hometown for the funerals and is unwillingly drawn into the investigation. As suspicion spreads through the town, Falk is forced to confront the community that rejected him twenty years earlier. Because Falk and his childhood friend Luke Hadler shared a secret, one which Luke's death threatens to unearth ...

Reserved for earthcaroleanne

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Just finished the book this afternoon in the waiting room, while waiting for a medical appointment. Unusually, every time someone came in, I was hoping it wasn't my turn, as I really wanted to finish those last few pages :)
I enjoyed this book thoroughly. A mystery that kept you engaged to the end, even though there were a couple of sub-plots that were fairly easy to guess at. Well written and with good characters.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 11, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/10/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Off to earthcaroleanne :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thank you so much. I didn't expect this to arrive so soon. Glad to see you enjoyed it, fingers crossed for my book group.