corner corner The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story

The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story
by Diane Ackerman | History
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 10/6/2017

status (set by Queen72): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 06, 2017

I read this for my book club.
The first 100 pages read like a novel to me, then all of the non fiction details got a little overwhelming. Overall, a good read and I learned a bit more about WWII, Bialowieza, Poland's primeval forest, and animals. I'm looking forward to watching the movie.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Wishlist RABCK, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 06, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Wishlist RABCK, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Sending out my first RABCK to authorauthor, who had this book listed on her wishlist. Enjoy!

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by Queen72 or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!