corner corner Wanted Words

Wanted Words
by Jane Farrow | Reference
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 10/5/2017

status (set by jessibud): available

Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 05, 2017

What a fun romp! Subtitled Language Gaps Found ad Fixed. You know how, when you need a word for something and can't think of one? This is the book that will provide them! This started as a project by CBC radio for listeners to call or write in with words to describe things and processes. Clever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild like I did.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, jessibud, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!