corner corner The Dry: A Novel

The Dry: A Novel
by Jane Harper | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 10/5/2017

status (set by spoiledrotten): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, October 05, 2017

This book and the details of the drought made me thirsty, LOL. A very good “whodunnit” book, ready for book #2!

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (1/10/2018 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Off to spoiledrotten in New Jersey for a book trade. Happy reading!!

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by **Queen72** or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Dry has arrived in NJ, thanks so much for the trade! After my bookclub discusses this in May I will make it available.