corner corner A Bend in the Road

Where Has This Book Been?

A Bend in the Road
by Nicholas Sparks | Romance
Registered by wingEgkrynickywing of Bedminster, New Jersey USA on 10/28/2017

status (set by Egkrynicky): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingEgkrynickywing from Bedminster, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 28, 2017

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, egkrynicky, as the one who referred you

Journal Entry 2 by wingEgkrynickywing at Retro Fitness in Raritan, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 24, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/24/2017 UTC) at Retro Fitness in Raritan, New Jersey USA

Placed at the front entrance.