corner corner The Tightrope Walker

The Tightrope Walker
by Dorothy Gilman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/2/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

One of many books found in my mother's house when we were getting her moved into assisted living.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, November 13, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to the Holiday Party for BCinDC where it will be part of the First Line Game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingixionwing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/11/2017 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

Hi! You've picked up a special book. This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com. Leave a message for those who follow and pick up this book.

Took home from the BC in DC holiday party for first sentences. Not my style, so I'm leaving this at the BC in DC bookshelf at Starbucks.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this book with me at the Springfield, Virginia, Starbucks* meetup of BCinDC. I'll be saving it to release in my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

* I tried the "blonde" coffee today at Starbucks. It tastes as bad as all other Starbucks coffee. :(

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 23, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 08, 2018