corner corner Lord Of The Flies

Lord Of The Flies
by William Golding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingEgkrynickywing of Bedminster, New Jersey USA on 10/2/2017

status (set by Queen72): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingEgkrynickywing from Bedminster, New Jersey USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, egkrynicky, as the one who referred you

Journal Entry 2 by wingEgkrynickywing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/13/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

2018 Surprise bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, January 26, 2018

I removed this book from the "Small Surprise Bookbox #1 for 2018" box.