corner corner Last One Home: A Novel

Last One Home: A Novel
by Debbie Macomber | Romance
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/1/2017

status (set by Firegirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 01, 2017

This is one of seven books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook between 09/25/17 and 10/01/17. The donor of this book remains anonymous. Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 26, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (10/30/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word LAST in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book to Firegirl to place on the hospital book exchange cart at her place of work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Picked up at today's BC-in-DC from the ever generous SqueakyChu for planned release at my hospital's book cart. Thank you so much for help keeping it stocked!

Journal Entry 6 by wingFiregirlwing at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/22/2018 UTC) at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on the book and magazine cart in the main lobby. Counts for the "Keep Them Moving" release challenge. Thank you for your kind contribution to keep this cart stocked! It’s been very popular; books seem to fly of the shelves! (They rarely get journaled, but they are clearly appreciated.)