corner corner Chocolate Lovers (Little Books of Quotations)

Chocolate Lovers (Little Books of Quotations)
by Author unknown | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/29/2017

status (set by Southernfryed): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 29, 2017

A tiny book for chocolate lovers!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, September 29, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending this little book to the winner of the greetings card sweepstakes as a little extra surprise.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by minesayn at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Received in the post along with a whole bunch of cool greeting cards. I do love chocolate, and greeting cards as I send many out. Thank you so much Trojanhorse for the day-brightening mail.

Journal Entry 4 by minesayn at Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, November 10, 2017

Lots of cute quotes as well as yummy, non-fattening photos of chocolates. What's not to like? Thank you again.

Journal Entry 5 by minesayn at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Secret Santa US/Canada 2017. Wishing you the most joyful of holidays! Hope you enjoy the package (a book will be arriving from an Amazon shipper as well). Loved all the little quotes contained within.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 02, 2017

This precious little book arrived along with my Secret Santa package. As minesayn said: "What's not to like?" I read the book today and will reserve it for another bookcrosser's birthday.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (12/27/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

on the way to celebrate a birthday!