corner corner My Sister's Keeper: A Novel (Wsp Readers Club)

My Sister's Keeper: A Novel (Wsp Readers Club)
by Jodi Picoult | Teens
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 9/29/2017

status (set by Queen72): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 29, 2017

The book that introduced me to one of my favorite authors, Jodi Picoult. This book made me cry! I remember reading years later that Jodi's son or daughter, I can't remember which one, read her book too, and was mad at her for the ending she wrote. LOL! PS. I didn't care for the movie.

I now have it in hardback, so I am releasing this soft cover book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/29/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Dropped off at the Little Free Library.

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by Queen72 or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!