corner corner The Last Manly Man (Robin Hudson Mysteries #4)

The Last Manly Man (Robin Hudson Mysteries #4)
by Sparkle Hayter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 9/27/2017

status (set by MrsPeel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I think this was from a free book box, not sure. Now I'm getting it ready to release on holiday in France.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel at Novotel Lyon Confluence in Lyon, Rhône-Alpes France on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/1/2017 UTC) at Novotel Lyon Confluence in Lyon, Rhône-Alpes France

The Novotel has a lovely tree shaped bookshelf in the lobby. I left this book on a top branch. (a week ago and haven't logged it yet Oops! ) Hopefully it will brighten someone's day, but I don't know how anyone has time for reading in Lyon. 😊

Dear future readers of this book,

Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been!

Now that you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you write a journal entry right away. It is just a little note to let the book's past readers know that the book is safe, and where you found it. You can always add another one later if you would like to share what you thought of it, and whether you will keep or release it.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel