corner corner Baking Cakes in Kigali

Baking Cakes in Kigali
by Gaile Parkin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ApoloniaX of Lalitpur, Bagmati Nepal on 9/25/2017

status (set by weeder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ApoloniaX from Lalitpur, Bagmati Nepal on Monday, September 25, 2017

About the Book:
Angel Tungazara has recently moved to Rwanda from her native Tanzania. With her husband, Pius, and the five orphaned children of their late son and daughter, she is hardly short of things to do. But she still finds time to pursue her hobby and her passion, her small but increasingly successful business.
*************************
A lovely novel. Had it been placed somewhere in Europe I wouldn't have found it very interesting though - but what I enjoyed most was all the background information about Rwanda, there is so much of it, and that made it a great read.

Journal Entry 2 by ApoloniaX at By Mail, RABCK Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2017 UTC) at By Mail, RABCK Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to weeder directly from betterworldbooks.
I picked this one from you wishlist, because I read it a while ago and enjoyed it a lot. Hope you like it too!
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by weeder at Worthington, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Thank you so much, ApoloniaX, for the book "Baking Cakes in Kigali" BCID # 422-14734821. When I first saw today's mail I wondered what book it might be as I didn't remember ordering a book from Better World Books. So it was a bit of a surprise. Looks like a book I'll enjoy.