corner corner Kingstone

Kingstone
by Katherine Hetzel | Teens
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/24/2017

status (set by Poodlesister): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Temple novice Katia wants nothing more than to become a priest in the Temple of the Triple God's. She tries hard to do the right thing, but she's on her last chance to convince Elder Sevanya, the King's Priest, that she can do the job. While she is belatedly setting up the incense to prove she's a complete acolyte, Katia overheads the king's brother plotting to kill the king. She steals the Kingstone to protect it and to deliver it to the true heir with the message: the killer is after him too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at London, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at London, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I won this in the raffle at Loughborough uncon but my suitcase is full so I'm passing it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Thank you for the book!