corner corner The Yellow Wall-Paper

The Yellow Wall-Paper
by Charlotte Perkins Gilman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 9/22/2017

status (set by Spatial): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Friday, September 22, 2017

Feminist novel from 1892.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

Mailed at a RABCK top a Bookcrosser in Virginia, off her wish list.
I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.

Journal Entry 3 by Spatial at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Thank you for the RABCK, Badgerjim! I have been wanting to read this book for a long time!

Journal Entry 4 by Spatial at Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017

An amazing story packed into less than 40 pages! Just wow!

I think I'll pass this one on to my niece in Tennessee.

Journal Entry 5 by Spatial at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to my niece in Tennessee along with her Birthday gift. Turns out she has already read it but was still excited to receive it as she loves the Feminist story! She can't wait to read it to her husband. :)