corner corner A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingPaws4Bookswing of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 9/22/2017

status (set by Megmac): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPaws4Bookswing from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

A book about a Street cat called Bob and the busker he adopted!

I found it quite an engaging read but felt that it was trying to be a bit educational rather than entertaining at times. Not a bad read though!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPaws4Bookswing at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

A book for the Loughborough uncon raffle

Journal Entry 3 by Megmac at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Won as part of the raffle prize. Thank you so much :)

I love Bob!

Journal Entry 4 by Megmac at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

I received lots of lovely cat books in the cat-themed raffle prize at Uncon.

I already have a copy of this lovely book so I hope it will find a forever home somewhere else.

Taking to the Birmingham meetup. It will be on the bookshelf at the back if not picked up.