corner corner The Forgotten Girl

The Forgotten Girl
by David Bell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 9/20/2017

status (set by Joelhelen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017

How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Lagrange County Library in Topeka, Indiana USA on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/21/2017 UTC) at Lagrange County Library in Topeka, Indiana USA

Left on bench outside library.

Journal Entry 3 by Joelhelen at Topeka, Indiana USA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I found this book on the bench at my local library. I'm enjoying the book and plan to release it when I'm finished reading it. I will be travelling to the other side of the country soon and plan to release it there.