corner corner Luminous

Luminous
by Greg Egan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/20/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A collection of short stories by Greg Egan.
I thoroughly enjoyed his novel "Zendegi" but this one fell a bit short for me. I guess I had high expectations which short stories seldom fulfil.
I'm hoping it will appeal to other readers so am setting it travelling to find some appreciation!
Happy Reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Somewhere in Ringwood in Ringwood, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at Somewhere in Ringwood in Ringwood, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left at the Ringwood Raceway stock car track.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released as part of the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2017 release challenge. Ringwood is town #43 for me.