corner corner The Star Thief

The Star Thief
by Lindsey Becker | Children's Books
Registered by ili_pika of Carson City, Nevada USA on 9/18/2017

status (set by cherylllr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ili_pika from Carson City, Nevada USA on Monday, September 18, 2017

This is a fun fantasy book whose target audience is middle schoolers, but I think adults will enjoy it, too. Themes are star constellations, adventure, steam punk, geeky girl heroines.

Journal Entry 2 by ili_pika at Little Free Library at 1308 W. Washington Street in Carson City, Nevada USA on Monday, September 18, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/18/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1308 W. Washington Street in Carson City, Nevada USA

My first release. Very nice LFL. The correct address seems to be 1308, rather than 1408 W Washington.

Journal Entry 3 by cherylllr at Carson City, Nevada USA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oh! I got a "Go Hunting" notification for this, and it looks like a fun book, and I live only a couple of miles from this LFL, so I went out and picked it up! ... I also brought some of my (unregistered) old juveniles to drop off, hoping to make room on my shelves... but instead picked up six other books, too! What a nice Little Free Library; thank you to the host of it, and to ili pika for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by cherylllr at Carson City, Nevada USA on Friday, November 24, 2017

See more on goodreads.com.

I'm releasing to the Friends' store because the library is closing for up to 8 weeks this winter and I suspect 'Browsers Corner' will sell a lot of books and appreciate donations of nice new books like this.

Journal Entry 5 by cherylllr at Friends of the Library in Carson City, Nevada USA on Friday, November 24, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/24/2017 UTC) at Friends of the Library in Carson City, Nevada USA

To newcomers: welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for making this journal entry. I hope you join us in sharing our reading & releasing adventures, but even if you prefer to remain 100% anonymous, I'm glad to know what happened to this book. Enjoy it, and pass it on when you're done with it!